View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 11:07 AM
shompec
N00b

shompec is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP1 (VZ) with MightyROM6 Final Release - Opera bugs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC Touch-Pro View Post
Great, thanks I will give that a try. I am making sure to back everything up to MyPhone before re-flashing. (Off topic real quick: When I backup using the same log-on info/account between 2 phones TP1 and TP2 both with 2gb+ micro-sd cards, does MyPhone know when it syncs between the two to put those files on the memory card?)

I will have to re-visit that Youtube tutorial on Flashing the MR6 and adjust the pagepool.

If I did want to take the TP1 back to Verizon factory settings, what noticeable differences and disadvantages would I suffer? Thanks again

PS: Do I page pool before flashing to a fresh MR6, or directly after with the phone still cradled/connected to the laptop?
You change the pagepool before you flash

All roms have a .nbh file that is preset with a certain pagepool. So you have to modify that .nbh file so that you can flash it with the correct pagepool for your device
So if you are flashing via SD card you have to make sure that you copy over the modified .nbh file to your card before you flash
If you are flashing from your usb port, then make sure that the .nbh file you modify is in the same directory as the update utility and that you modify it before you run the utililty

Last edited by shompec; 01-04-2010 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Had to elaborate
This post has been thanked 1 times.