View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 04:25 AM
ZuinigeRijder
Lurker
Threadstarter

ZuinigeRijder is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Happy New Year with a *NEW* TouchLockPro version 2.10 supporting Samsung SDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckyswider View Post
Great, thanks again ZR. Took a while to penetrate my thick skull, but it's all starting to make sense now.

"Use Light Sensor" is checked but not working at all. the value stays at zero in any lighting condition. I wonder if it could be a hardware problem with my device? I wonder how I could test the light sensor outside of TLP....

The G sensor is working. "Face Up" and "Face Down" are backwards, however. Not sure about landscape/reverse landscape. When I turn the unit clockwise, it's landscape; counterclockwise, reverse landscape.

Also the "in call" features seemed to be a bit funky. Could only briefly get the screen to light back up with lots of conniptions. Now that I think more about it, that could be because of the reversed face up/face down.

Thanks again...
There was a bug with the light sensor, this has been solved with help of others, you can download and install version 2.10.1 on www.zuinigerijder.com.

I will ask if others experience the same with the G sensor orientation being wrong. I will also check the API doc, because it they are reversed, it would mean the X, Y, Z specification is different than the HTC spec.

Thanks for the feedback.