View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 12:44 AM
tiggerz
Lurker

tiggerz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Text / SMS Message problems

Having major problems with my fuze all of a sudden. I've tried softreset...hard reset...updating to new radio versions etc. Nothing I seem to do seems to allow me to send text messages. I can receive okay its just sending that does not send. I've been reading multiple forums and tried everything each person suggested. I just can't seem to get the device to get the text message configuration saved in properly. I go to the GSM/UMTS Services settings for the "Voice Mail and Text Messages" and keep getting "Cannot read settings from the network. Try viewing settings later, or disconnect data connection and try again." I thought it was the sim card so I even tried moving sim to another device and I can send text messages okay so I know its the HTC device that's having the problems. Any suggestions? Oh and final bit of information: I am running Windows Mobile 6,5 build 28011.5.5.0 if that helps at all, its the Energy 2.5 HTC Sense ROM

Oh and a little more info if it helps. messages just stay in the outbox. How do I put in the settings manually for +1 (312) 314-9810 ?