View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 12:05 AM
Dr.8820
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can headphones and the Touch Pro's microphone be used simultaneously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ropp29 View Post
Thanks, but I didn't mean I wanted to listen to music while on the phone. What I mean is, that once a call comes in I would like to be able to keep the headphones on for the call. When the headphones are plugged in, the phone's microphone doesn't work and the headphones don't have a microphone, so the headphones have to be removed to talk on the phone. I'm wondering if it's possible to hear the audio of the call in the headphones while still using the phone's built-in microphone to talk.
you can do this with the proper headset, sonys won't work soldier. i have an htc remote that has a mic on it, with that you can use any 3.5mm headphones.