N00b
Threadstarter

web1b is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Which Stable ROM Should I Get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEDRICKMS View Post
I dont think there is such a thing as one "Best" ROM. I think you will find that most agree with me in saying that every ROM here in the Diamond forum is very good and worth a try. Each ROM has its own unique flavor and user experience. I think what would be best for you is to read the first couple pages and last couple pages of each ROM and the change logs to get an idea of each ROM and what experiences people have had. Then pick a few and flash away until you find one you love. Anyone can recommend one particular ROM that actually may be the exact opposite of what you are looking for, I know it happened to me a while back, that is why the advice given on this forum to try a couple is really the best advice anyone could give someone.

I know I didnt really help but trying to save you the aggravation you will get from trying ROM's someone else recommends that are not really what you wanted and the endless posts of someone saying theirs is the best. I really think that almost all the ROMs here are awesome, I have tried just about everyone and each offers something I love. I still am constantly switching cause I enjoy the freshness and feel of new ROMs.

Goodluck!
I have tried reading the last few pages of most of the threads and I mostly find people posting that they just found something is broken and needs a fix, so I wanted to find one that maybe doesn't have so many new features, but everything broken has already been fixed.