View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 09:53 PM
psycho_maniac
Super Senior VIP Member

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: text messages from the future Y2KX issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by strra View Post
he said there are people working on the towers and the computers and it should be fixed within 3 days
i hope so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutation9 View Post
I never checked yesterday, but today (1/2/10) all of my 01/01 texts all read 01/01/10.
whats your location?
I am on Verizon using the stock 6.1 ROM... It is tweaked with cabs and Reg hacks, but the ROM itself is unchanged.
just to let you know i think your rom already has this tweak built in

so i called a vzw tech suport rep today and she didnt know what the h i was talking about. she pretty much told me what i expected to say which was reprogram my phone with *228. anybody try this and see if it fixed it? also is it *2289 to reactivate my phone and update my towers? i asked the lady and she said i was talking nonsense. man i had tech support. sometimes i know more about phones then they do!