View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 05:27 PM
HTC Touch-Pro
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

HTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good workHTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP1 (VZ) with MightyROM6 Final Release - Opera bugs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylt1 View Post
reflash and change the PP to 6, 8, or even 10 and everything should run smoothly. i dont go higher than 10 and everything works as it should.
Great, thanks I will give that a try. I am making sure to back everything up to MyPhone before re-flashing. (Off topic real quick: When I backup using the same log-on info/account between 2 phones TP1 and TP2 both with 2gb+ micro-sd cards, does MyPhone know when it syncs between the two to put those files on the memory card?)

I will have to re-visit that Youtube tutorial on Flashing the MR6 and adjust the pagepool.

If I did want to take the TP1 back to Verizon factory settings, what noticeable differences and disadvantages would I suffer? Thanks again

PS: Do I page pool before flashing to a fresh MR6, or directly after with the phone still cradled/connected to the laptop?
August 12th... Droid-2! Still undecided; but leaning toward purchasing, as a phone to "tide" me over (according to great advice from ckeegan) until truly remarkable devices are released from Verizon fully operation on 4G networks in 2012!

Last edited by HTC Touch-Pro; 01-02-2010 at 11:46 PM.