View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 02:16 PM
Adrianh85
Serving the Metro DC Area

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Lightbulb Blackout Rom (Global 2.5) The Fastest Manilla Experience STAMP!!

Wirelessly posted (AdrianH85(TP2): Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

this is a rom based on winmo 6.1 and manilla 2.5 with full landscape support!! sounds crazy (inside joke) but once u experiance it , it will set the standard for manilla!!

Your can always check the PPCG WIKI for all of my rom updates and information!! THIS this the link to my Page

This Was Made Using Calkulin`s Kitchen!!
(I`m just not a 6.5 fan but love manila 2.5)

feel free to DONATE its appreciated, but not required
(Yeah I stole that from Juggalo_X)

My Roms are not to take any fan-base from any other chefs, i am here to provide legacy builds that are tried and true!! also to provide a fast and stable experience to windows mobile users!!! Eye-candy is minimal but usability is at the max!! Enjoy the fruit of my labor!! please post back problems and dont forget to donate/ slap that "thanks" button!!

Last edited by Adrianh85; 04-22-2010 at 12:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 50 times.