Thread: need help
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 11:57 AM
Carla
Knowledge Is True Opinion

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: need help

Did you go to the link I posted?

If you have a Sprint TP, which it says you do, unlocking and flashing one of the MANY custom ROMs is a very easy process. Go into the CDMA TP upgrades section, read the Unlock thread and follow the directions and it really is as simple as DL the file, activesync your phone, run it, and your unlocked....Then you choose one of the ROMs that you like the best based on looks, features, etc....And ActiveSync your phone again, and flash away.....This is a very simplified version of the steps, but it really is simple and would take a very small amount of time.

I don't know why I didn't think of this before, you can use WMWifi Router to tether BTW.

Last edited by Carla; 01-02-2010 at 12:00 PM.