View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 12:47 AM
tsowen
Retired Staff

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Fix for 2016 Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisH09 View Post
This is a network issue, not a phone issue...Hense your Home Screen shows the right time. It is a network issue (Server side) that is causing this. Messing with the registry is just a workaround, not a fix. If anyone disagrees with me I wan't some facts. I have a Airave and I had a timestamp issue which was causing my recieved messages to be 1hr difference from what time it really was in Washington.

Multiple phones are having this issue...it's not just the Touch Pro 2....so the chances of it being hardware or OS releated is slim..
Yes this is a workaround because your just changing the format of the timestamp is all. This will have to be fixed through the networks. There are Non-Windows phones that have reported this problem as well and seems some T-Mobile users are reporting not having the problem at all.