View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 11:55 PM
ziggy471
Geek with a Gun
Threadstarter

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Fix for 2016 Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
i think so. i have 6.5 and it doesnt show the date. its nice.

all im wondering is why did it normally work 24 hours ago but now it seems to be broken? what has changed in the new year? sorry im a very curious person lol

Just wait until 2038 when the C TimeStruct runs out of seconds to count since 1/1/1970. It should be about as exciting as spending new years 2000 waiting for our systems to fail, thank god I lived in Colorado and we ran on Zulu (GMT), so I could actually enjoy the new year.

We did have fun at the media's expense though, we ran out of the building yelling and screaming about how we needed to get to the 'Mountain', but instead, left and went home.

Z