View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 11:47 PM
ziggy471
Geek with a Gun
Threadstarter

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Fix for 2016 Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
thats what i wanna know. and i also would like to know if this is a work around or an actual fix? because the theory is that its on the server side. and i mean it worked 24 hours ago why would all of a sudden the date be wrong?
It's an actual fix, it's letting the phone put the time stamp on the SMS, and the phone's time is correct. I think the issue is with the client. I did give two different keys, but the first one DOES work with HTC MC 1.5.1922, at least it does for me.

If I feel up to it tomorrow, I'll look more into it, I'm just tired of looking at ARM Assembly for like 10 hours today trying to fix the Sprint Native HTC Messaging issue in 2.5.

BTW, I HATE ARM ASSEMBLY, sorry CMon, I know you love it. lol

Z