View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 11:09 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Eenie Impressive

As requested via BBM here is my theme Impressive Pink set up for both 9630 4.7OS (Tour) and 8530 5.0OS (new Curve)

Lock screen matches home screen and changes with home wall paper change. New transitions added fading from screen to screen and sliding up/down menus. Device order for icons, first icon is top corner for weather. Space bar launches QuickLaunch. Call screens skinned with fresh wallpaper and fonts. List icons etc skinned with pink overlay.

Differences between versions: 8350 has only 5 bottom icons due to size of screen. Layout on banners is slightly different to fit items. I have not tested theme on phone so please report if there are issues. I can make small changes. (The Tour version is "as is" since I'm happy with it and worse, I accidently overwrote the theme file so I can't edit without recreating...wah!!)

To install:
  1. Download appropriate version to phone and/or SD card (you can transfer to SD card on computer if you haven't a internet connection).
  2. Place file in its own folder on SD card.
  3. Use FileScout (free program talked about earlier in forum) to unzip files. FileScout unzips to same folder the file is in so be sure you've created a new folder around your zip. OS 5 has a built in program for viewing files but I'm not sure it unzips... perhaps!
  4. Click on the jad file. This is the smallest file and has a different (plain white squre) icon than the others. Clicking this file brings you to load screen as if you were doing an OTA install... the rest is gravy.
  5. Be sure to do battery pull before activating theme (it's best practice).
Attached Files
File Type: zip BDImpressive8530OTA.zip (587.8 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip BD_Impressive_Pink.zip (971.8 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

BrennB
This post has been thanked 1 times.