View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 10:56 PM
Seriously
PPCGeeks Regular

Seriously is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSeriously is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSeriously is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Replacement Won't Dance

Is anyone having trouble with a replacement vzw TP1 not booting after flashing custom rom? This one was 'remanufactured' on 12-12-09 (which is pretty recent), and even after doing the flash dance on 6 different roms (both pre-built, and cooked by me) won't boot fully after flash. It sits at the screen with the radio at the bottom. The only times it will is with the vzw unlocker/relocker and the stock vzw package. It will let me put those on as many times as I want and will do customizations and then boot....grrrrr

Makes me wonder since I have been doing this on phones with vzw for 3+ years and this particular model for almost a year, but this is the first time this has happened. I am hoping I have a bum unit or that I am doing something wrong. Cause if not....that could be bad for vzw users if they figured out a way to thwart us...lol

Anyway, anyone with similar issues please let me know
(p.s. Did many searchs and didn't find anything like this...if you find one thanks for letting me know)

[IMG][/IMG]