View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 07:26 PM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2.1 from the rooted Nexus One is now released

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
this one definatly seems faster then the first 2.1 rom (greeks .41) that was out... this one also allowed me to use metamorph with not having to do anything but install Andexplorer as well..

also anyone notice all the 2.1 roms have no dailer when you activate the phone (*22 i have to do alt then the 1 key or 2 to update the stuff.
Mine did that too, I was glad I was able to use the keyboard for that, even thought it ended up not solving my issue though. Might just be the region I'm in.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28