View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 06:12 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (Updated 12-10-2009) How to flash a Vogue to cricket with GPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsalvador69 View Post
Hello again,
I think I'm gonna flash back to the 1st file you have . I like the display better. Do I have to start from step 1 to do that, or is there another step I can begin from?

BTW... I tried for the past 3 days to donate to you, and I keep getting an error message "This recipient is currently unable to receive money."
I'll have my link fixed on Monday, I had some unauthorized paypal activity and had to suspend the account till they get everything verified. As for flashing a different ROM just download, rename it to VOGUIMG.NBH load it onto your SD card and place in bootloader. It should work for ya. and I'll let you know when my donate link is working.