teh
N00b

teh is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: comm manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxman1212 View Post
my comm manager takes FOREVER to load, and then i turn the wifi on it might turn the wifi on it might not. it's very inconsistent
As an experiment, you could do a hard reset into a fully stock configuration, just to see if the comm manager works any better. Then just add your apps and mods back one at a time, checking the comm manager after each install/power cycle. If the comm manager suddenly bogs down, you've found your culprit.

I'm amazed at how much faster my phone reboots and unlocks, after just doing a hard reset myself. I'm currently trying to find out what's preventing VCast Mobile TV from launching, so I'm doing exactly as I'm suggesting to you. As a further suggestion, before hard booting your phone, make sure you do a fresh synch with both Outlook and Microsoft My Phone, as well as copy your phone and microSD to folders on your computer, so you'll be able to reload the contacts and calendar to your phone with no trouble. Make yourself a folder on your computer containing all the CAB files for all your phone apps, so you can just dump them back over to the phone after the hard boot.

Please hit if I've helped you attain enlightenment, grasshopper.