Thread: I wish.....
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 09:12 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I wish.....

There is always something that you feel you are missing to get everything 100% where you want it on your phone. I went from the 700wx to the TP2 and have really falling in love with sences 2.1. the only thing that I wish I could have back would be BatMemTime. it was soooo nice to see where my memory was and what was being used.

if you could have 1 thing to make your phone perfect what would it be?