View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 08:24 PM
lipidfats
VIP Member

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Should I Buy HTC Touch Pro2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
i would wait,next month HTC is releasing 3 phones for sure one which is called the Tera which is just like a tp2 but rumored to be more powerful (ram and ect.) i got upgraded to a tp2 and i wouldn't have paid for it as long as it has been out,and the way new phones drop now days i would certainly wait for the next best device thats gonna be better rather than a device thats been out for awhile already,just my 2 cents
those phones will probably come out in europe/asia first then it takes like 5-6 months to come stateside.... and who's to say it'll come to his carrier? Sounds to me he's looking to jump onto the WinMo wagon now... by the time the next htc phone comes out here for his carrier, everyone will tell him to wait for wm7. The waiting game can be played endlessly. Btw, first half of 2010 doesn't mean January 2010.

edit: i looked up tera again and the leaked specs look terrible. it does have a boost in process at 600MHz compared to 528 of tp2, but it has same ram/rom, a 3" WQVGA screen instead of the larger 3.6" higher resolution WVGA screen of the tp2, same 3.2MP camera, and same resistive screen tech...
I'm sorry, but much smaller screen and WQVGA = huge turnoff... this phone sounds more like a lowend tp2.

Last edited by lipidfats; 12-31-2009 at 08:33 PM.