View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 03:09 PM
lipidfats
VIP Member

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Should I Buy HTC Touch Pro2?

in the tp forum you will probably get responses that aren't too enthusiastic about the idea, in the tp2 forum you will get people who would bet their life on upgrading. the point is, you will have to look at videos and possibly see one in person to know.

I have a tp and tp2. I used to use both, but the larger screen and keyboard of the tp2 have made the tp experience unbareable - which is surprising because i used to love the tp. It's like going from a 40" tv to a 60"... after a couple months, that 40" will look tiny. I bought a tp2 for my bro for Christmas to replace his TP and he hasn't looked back either. IMO, it's almost impossible to regret the ugprade. The only thing i would consider is are you willing to give up the next best thing for it? If you're on T-Mobile... the hd2 is coming as soon as March 2010. Sprint probably won't get something till 2nd half of 2010. Not sure about Verizon.