View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 05:16 PM
GaMedic
Ditch Doctor

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I edited my last post to include disabling some today items. I don't know if you caught that. Try and see if that gives you an idea. The only other thing to try is build your ROM and remove an item at a time and recheck. I know this is a lot of work but something is causing you problem that may be hard to find. Just so you know i don't use vibrating pad, either of the adobe flash programs, large title bar, adobe reader or the clock in the title bar. So it may be possible one of those programs is doing it. Just a shot in the dark but worth looking into. i do notice that mine runs at 86 average where it was running 76 average before my last ROM build.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>