View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 04:25 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (Updated 12-10-2009) How to flash a Vogue to cricket with GPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsalvador69 View Post
Hello Again,

I'm trying to flash my phone to the new ROM, but am a little confused .
There are 3 files:
RUU_signed.nbh121009
Manila Home Weather Updater (with MortScript.cab)
CDMA Home Weather Fix.cab

Am I supposed to rename the RUU_signed.nbh121009 to RUU_signed.NBH, then run from SD Card?
Then do I just install the weather programs after RUU is installed?

I renamed RUU then inserted SD Card, then went into bootloader. It stays in Bootloader though, and never installs ROM.
Am I doing something wrong?

BTW.... I will be donating to show my appreciation.

Thanks!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey10tc
install on a FAT32 formated 2gig or less msd card and rename to VOGUIMG.NBH THEN INSERT CARD AND PUT PHONE INTO BOOT LOADER AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.
Do as quoted above after you have it running then establish a internet connection. Goto the weather tab in Manila 2 D set up your city run the update then install the 2 cabs. (it works better with both) restart phone and then you will have the weather update on the home screen.
*Note I have recently come across some phones that require several times of booting into bootloader to get it to update.