View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 04:12 PM
Mylt1
VIP Member

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro Raph500 Stuck at Verizon loading screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken52787 View Post
Verizon phones are gimped. There are lots of roms that the phone just does not like, and won't get passed the verizon logo on. Lately, I've found that the vast majority of released roms won't boot, I suspect is has something to do with the version of winmo they're based on (later versions need more RAM to boot?).

So really your only option is to experiment with ROMs and find one that boots that you're happy with. Personally I'm on Psyki 090929 (the final release wouldn't boot)
has nothing to do with the gimped phone. the reason most premade roms dont want to work is because the pagepool is set to high. start with a kitchen and make sure to adjust the pagepool down to 10 and they will all load as long as there made for a CDMA phone.

OP. download the basic rom from SSK(not the kitchen) save to a SD card and rename to RAPHIMG.nbh power off the phone. insert sd card. power up the phone and put in bootloader and let it do its thing.

oh, and there is a .cab for fixing the ## dialing codes.
This post has been thanked 1 times.