View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 01:59 AM
Carla
Knowledge Is True Opinion

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: TP2 replacement for TP

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
just don't accept if the rep your talking too offers you the tp,it's your choice to accept,that's what my brother did and on his 3rd call was offered the tp2,same thing i did with vzw to get mine,first few said tp refurb,i just wait 2 hrs between calls and had success,the volume of customers they deal with it's not like they keep track of your calls
I think they do make notations and stuff on your calls. I called a few days ago and right away he said "I saw you called yesterday, was your issue resolved"...That is with Sprint at least.
This post has been thanked 1 times.