ajk511
Retired Staff

ajk511 is keeping up the good workajk511 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ajk511 Send a message via MSN to ajk511
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilrepo View Post
this is bs what you speak of im sorry but it is hard for me to sit around and read the amount of crap. i remember findind somewhere in this site a registry tweak hack whatever that allowed to change the max being sent out. somthing like maxsmscharacter or something of the sort. but i am sure that it was here. but now i cant seem to find it. sounds like a conspiracy and no one seems to wanna talk.
Yes lilrepo, it is all one big conspiracy over here at PPCGeeks.com. We are doing our hardest to make sure that no one out there gets the help they need on their PPC. But keep it quiet, it's a conspiracy........

As far as the OP's question goes, I can't think of any reg hacks that will increase your text character limit, but the majority of the alternative SMS programs, such as Codyppc's threaded sms and pocketcm 1.5, allow you as many characters as you need, but the text will still be split into two separate sms messages when they are sent. So if you go over sprints 160 characters
your recipient will still get two separate texts, and you will get charged for two texts.