View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 03:50 PM
parkjam
Regular 'Geeker

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: programs running constantly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkjam View Post
Overclocking, huh? According to all the threads I have read here and at a ton of other forums, it is not implemented yet on the Droid, and there is significant debate as to whether the phone will reliable handle anything over ~600-700mHz without overheating due to the thin form factor. Unless you can provide evidence of said claims to prove you are more than just a troll, I call .

Also, I would ask the mods to keep a close eye on this one and close it if things start to get out of hand....
Quote:
Originally Posted by gootgolly View Post
Let me get this straight....

If I refuse to suffer any of the following:

Snitches or tattle tales
Strangers accusing me of lying
Jr high name calling
Or if I deplore a device for any reason
Carrier experience ibid
That makes me a troll jerk?

Ease up on yourselves folks.
To know me is at least to lust me.
As you can see from my post where I referenced you being a troll, I did not call you a troll, I offered you a chance to further clarify things that you have been posting to prove otherwise. You have yet to do so, further evidencing the troll-like behavior. I never accused you of lying, I simply said that your claims go against everything I have read at a multitude of forums. I again offer a chance to provide ANY evidence of your claims, and I would be the first to congratulate you on your accomplishments. Furthermore, my comment for the mods to keep an eye on this thread had nothing to do with being a tattle tail, it had to do with keeping the thread/forum on topic and civil. Threads like this one have a bad habit of spinning out of control very quickly, and I don't want to see that happen. It detracts from the feeling of friendliness/community that PPCGeeks is all about.

As far as you opinions of your device/carrier/life/sexual orientation/political viewpoints/and whatever else you may possess an opinion on, you are most definitely entitled to those opinions. The problem develops when you express those opinions in a combative, argumentative, and disrespectful manner. As is evidenced by the thread you started about Dolphin being a bit wonky, when you keep your comments civil, respectful, and don't approach them with a condescending attitude, things workout just fine!
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead