View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 02:13 PM
conflipper
MIA

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HardSPL Latest Info & For Conflipper Posts

I got the latest rom today.

It has shipped .39 SPL, this will be an upgrade, it also has Manila 2.1.1921. this is sense UI, so that will be better then the 2.0 that Verizon included. I am not going to share this rom at this time. I am going to flash to it this weekend and see what I can find out about it. I can not, so I am going to be flashing to it to test the radio, and test the new features and everything.

But it does have the updated SPL that is from a shipped rom. .40 that some people have seen is from a test rom, and becuase of that its hard to guess how stable it will be, so its always best to make the HSPL based off a shipped rom.

I had a contact I have, grab the latest Whitestone ROM he could find. He gave me 2 links. The other is just a different version of the 1.08 Verizon Shipped ROM. .38 SPL. But that is the news that I have for today. Hope this helps everyone.

Yes this ROM has been passed along to Cmonex to test everything with so she will have the latest has well. Last I heard, she wanted to get Leo HSPL done before she got side tracked and started on this.

However she did say that it would be easy to do once she got around to it. That the structure is very similar to RhodiumW, and she already did that one, and so she will know what needs to be done.

Last edited by conflipper; 12-29-2009 at 02:19 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.