View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 04:04 AM
jpwhre
Almost a VIP

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre
Re: PDAJ's CricKet Flashing Guide

greate write-up, but would like to say..........

step 30. changing wapxxxxx to 1024000 sets you sending limit to 1000k wich is crickets limit.

if you have a sprint device, your msl code needs to be changed to 000000 or cricket wap/mms wont work.

if you can find bafmsl graber in cab form, you wont need to enter your esn #, it just grabs it. (i have it, but it has been pulled from site, i wont post it)

if you have a sprint device, you need qpst to change your msl to all zeros. after you get your msl code (get spc for mugol and msl grabber for touch pro and diamond) write it down. you then need to find qpst in program files pressing start on pc, and select qpst, confiuration. once it has started, dial ##diag# on device. it will act funny and go back to today screen. plug device into pc and qpst will find it. click server and your device will show in list form but be only one on list. click it to start, first tab will ask for code, input it from msl graber used and click "read from phone" after you are in, go to cdma1 and change carrier name to cricket, and same for cdma2 and it will change carrier name displayed on device. go back to first tab and put 000000 in same line you put your msl code in to read and press "write to phone" your device will have six 0 code and say cricket.

if you put the correct 1x prl on device for your area or regin, *228 will set your min for you, security and mip settings need to be changed as above. it will also fully program without hanging up half way thru and puts the correct evdo prl on your device.

i have htc_kill_gaurdian if you want to run stock rom, and it can be found either searching here, xda-developers.com, or howardforums.com

if you use remove pic mail cab, cricket arcsoft cab, and locate mms pic size cab. you wont need to use reg edit. (i have links to all in a thread here) and in connection settings, just make sure it set to cricket for both and you are set

first time you connect to net, or send an mms, you will get a pop-up asking for username, password, and domain. username is your10phonenumber@mycricket.com password is cricket, leave domain blank and click save password.

after all your troubles, and net pops up telling you that a subscription to internet is required, go back to cricket and fight with them to turn it on. when they change your esn to new device, they will tell you they cant gaurentee net and mms to work, and 9 out of 10 times they will shut it off and still charge you for it.