jp0213x
PPCGeeks Regular

jp0213x is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Would you buy this phone again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2214 View Post
This is my first smart phone, though not my first PDA. I have had it for almost a month and am still a huge fan. Battery life is better than my previous cell phones, reception, call quality, ease of use, customizable, all are huge plusses. Being able to sync work and personal e-mails with the calendar, tasks, and contacts is great. I don't have near the quirky problems my friends have with their various smart phones. As a matter of fact I've only needed to re-boot it a couple of times since I've had it. My only complaints so far - Not being able to lock it (with password) with a single button press, and the camera takes too long to auto-focus.

If I had found this forum first, I probably wouldn't have bought the Intrepid though - The littany of quirks, problems, and glitches would have scared me off.

Am I just having an above average experience so far or is this an above average smart phone?
I would purchase this phone again, this is my first PDA as well. I like this phone a lot but to really enjoy this phone you have you have to tweak and get all the kinks out. Just take a look at the tips and tricks forum from haus. This is a good way to get the phone up and rolling. I also recommend using SPB mobile shell software with the intrepid, it really makes the phone more enjoyable.