Thread: Am i
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 07:22 PM
abrigham
Regular 'Geeker

abrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to abrigham Send a message via Yahoo to abrigham Send a message via Skype™ to abrigham
Re: Am i

I'm also still on my original TP and haven't really had any issues. Yes, I have the overheat problem, but rarely charge it and use it at the same time so it's not a major issue for me. I have the raised D-Pad but it doesn't seem to affect functionality, so again no huge issue. I haven't had any laggy issues because I use a custom ROM that I have tailored specific to my needs. Sadly, I have started to notice the occasional keyboard issue, so it may just be a matter of time before my keyboard fails and I'll have to get the phone replaced. Hopefully when the time comes, Sprint will have resolved whatever problem is causing the refurb TP2s to keep going out of stock and I'll get that as a replacement cuz I'm not sure I want a refurb TP1. After all, my luck can only extend so far... LOL