View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 09:05 AM
spetrillo
VIP Member

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadySaat View Post
Okay it's super late, I'm super tired, and I am ready to go kill someone at Sprint with that damn 6800 they gave my hubby for his broken 6700.

1) how do I make OEM's? I want to cook my own ROM with a few proggys in it already that take up alot of space on the outside.

2) how do I make a cab file? I want one that installs all my reg. keys and crap and then puts my registered MSVC 1.6 exe into the right folder so the thing just works right from the get go and no uninstall/reinstall/smack the PC with a hammer routine.

The OEM's I want to make are WA3 ( i know it updates often or what not, for a sig. update I'd just re OEM it and reflash) WAD, PI or Agenda Fusion 8 (don't which I like better yet if at all those two) and my sudoku game and my print program.

I searched and did come up with that oemizer thingy.. but that doesn't seem like what I want to do?
The personal OEMizer from Tiermann is what I use. It makes creating an OEM almost foolproof, and thats alot considering my luck! For created CABs you can purchase WinCE Cab Mgr. Its $99 but is very powerful in taking a CAB and getting it in shape for an OEM, and vice versa. Be aware it takes some getting used to in order to get something out of it that is complex.

If you need help with either PM me and I would be happy to help as best as I can.

Thanks,
Steve