View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 05:59 PM
Wil Badger
Regular 'Geeker

Wil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Wil Badger Send a message via AIM to Wil Badger Send a message via MSN to Wil Badger Send a message via Yahoo to Wil Badger
Re: No Icons On My Slider? (Pic Inside!)

After looking over his file structure I have found several things that break the clock,tab icons, and the new notificationcons I have made. First he is not CFC compressing his files down. My icon set is CFC compressed so that was breaking the files and what was most likely turning it white. Second he has removed a few files and I'm guessing rebuilt the dependencies for the files he left. There are normally 3 files for each tab then 1 more for the large screen icon so 4 files total for each tab. Out of the three files for the actual tab the people who did the 2.5 port left the use of 1 out, the non-highlighted version. So what he has done is removed them thus breaking my icon set.

I can say it looks like I have a working set for everything I have put out.

Of course all this is guessing on my part since I don't full understand how it all works. I just know how to change out the pictures for the ones I want. With the programs I'm using this is what it seems is going on.

Over the night I should have all my threads updated to include Energy specific cabs.