View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 12:52 PM
GIZELLE
Halfway to VIP Status

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.1 WM6.5_21876_01a .-. 12.26.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
The graphics mods for 2.5 won't work with 2.1. They have different filenames I've been told. And I gotta find/dust off whatever mods are made with...

1. On my phone, my phone (echo) worked out of the gate. I did download a new version in the process...I'll have to wait to get home to do any more.

2. What about GoogleMaps?

3. I'm done doing the pandora-flashy-dance-thing. I have groovefish now! I think that any program where ya have to do that much to make it work, it's not rom-worthy. I'll leave it because it still works, but...

Thanks for the feedback! It's always appreciated!
1. Myphone didnt work at that moment after dl do I dl the latest one.

2. Google maps has a new update the I dl fm PPCWarez 3.3.1

3. And for Pandora, since it is ckd I provided addt info for those interested in Pandora;

For tje rest did fis 4BG all as per ur post and works great.

And as of now havent found more fixins to do.

Great Rom it has to be said!!!