View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 12:15 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.1 WM6.5_21876_01a .-. 12.26.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcwjlw View Post
From what I understand the home tab tweak cabs will work between 2.5 and 2.1?? Will num5kull's clear clock cab and etc. from your 2.5 thread work on this sense 2.1? If so what about max manila 2.7?
The graphics mods for 2.5 won't work with 2.1. They have different filenames I've been told. And I gotta find/dust off whatever mods are made with...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
First of all RT, greatttt rommm, thank you always for the great job u always do.

Now for the fun part:
1. Myphone microsoft didnt dl had problem accessing. Redl fm microsoft again and it worked.

2. Dl ne google maps

3. For Pandora applied specs from Fluffy phones and worked like a charm.

As far as I can tell u about the rest of the apps are working and still playiny to find if there r areas nd to b brushed.

Will report laterrrrr otayyyy
1. On my phone, my phone (echo) worked out of the gate. I did download a new version in the process...I'll have to wait to get home to do any more.

2. What about GoogleMaps?

3. I'm done doing the pandora-flashy-dance-thing. I have groovefish now! I think that any program where ya have to do that much to make it work, it's not rom-worthy. I'll leave it because it still works, but...

Thanks for the feedback! It's always appreciated!

This post has been thanked 1 times.