View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 11:37 AM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: "Sprint now has the most compelling lineup of smartphones..."

Much as I'm tempted to take this opportunity to bash Sprint, I won't. For the things I need out of a phone/data provider they're still the 'best of the worst'.

The US cell industry needs a MAJOR overhauling.

The other thing I've only recently learned is that I will never buy another NEW handset DIRECT from Sprint or any other carrier if I ever choose to leave. Craigslist is the BEST open market adjustment on the planet, which the OP mentioned in talking about the retail price of the diamond vs. what it can be purchased for off the street from a stranger!

I've been with sprint since 1997...back when they were sprint spectrum. That's 13 years: longer than a vast majority of marriges, and longer than the average professional sports career, ect! Who can say they still maintain ANY business relationship for that amount of period in this age of competition. Imagine how many jobs and career changes you've had in that amount of time!13 years is a LONG time... and for the entire past year I've been stuck with a diamond I now hate, and no linear next-gen device to move into, but apparently they have the most compelling lineup of smartphones... um the RANT, RUMOUR, and INSTINCT don't count fellas!

And why in the world is there such a price difference between Android devices and WinMo's?!!!! You can get a Hero for $180 after upgrade/rebate... but the TP2 is $350 after upgrade/rebate... and $100 more than what any other carrier is offering for the SAME device running the SAME specs?

I promised I would'nt bash them so let me end with this, F Sprint - I hate em lol.

Best... Member... Ever...