View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 11:13 AM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: syncronizing w/google online, location and reasonable expectation of privacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf View Post
Can a mod please close this thread? It is obvious that the OP does not want to listen to the advice that has been given and this thread is devolving in to personal attacks.
+1 I would recommend a ban as well, this is not the only forum he's caused trouble on. Both of the forums I've seen him post on he has only negative and inflammatory posts.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28

Last edited by breakmyfootoff; 12-27-2009 at 11:27 AM.