View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 03:09 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Known Verizon Issue with cracked outer casing

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusrex View Post
Have gotten mine replaced twice now. I can't understand why Verizon will not replace this "inferior" version with a new phone. I plan on contacting Verizon customer service. I don't see how people can get away with selling a faulty product and failing to replace with a new phone, just to keep giving new phones to only have to keep replacing them.
You might consider replacing the housing with a sprint version. Their housings are much more durable in my opinion . I've had the same unit for a year and no cracks. Or you might get a caseing for yours like Seidio's Innocase.