View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 11:26 PM
GirlGoneGeek
Chillin' with my Geeks!

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Alltel to Verizon and back?

Weird, normally it's the other way around. Data not working but voice is, hmmmmm.

yes maybe a manual programming will work

second, make sure your plan isn't changed to something crazy....I've seen mistakes happen, lol I work there.

third, call tech support before changing roms

fourth, go with the alltel stock rom and see if that helps

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson