Thread: htc hd
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 08:36 AM
cbreze
Regular 'Geeker

cbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: htc hd

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCexy View Post
I hate my effin Imagio anymore...Im seriously considering selling it to pay the verizon cancellation fee and switching to T-Mobile or AT&T so I can Get the LEO...played with it a couple of days ago and the teeny extras go a loooooooooong way!
I'd maybe think this thru, because the leo while rumored to be going to tmobile will be on their flimsy 3g network with 3g coverage only in major areas. I live in a supposedly covered area in a large metro city and am actually in a fringe area for 3g. One reason I switched to verizon. I have not yet heard of the leo going to at+t at all, so that would be edge only coverage. If you stray off the main hiways very far tmo's edge coverage becomes very sketchy. I was with tmo for 9 years. I always hated how when road tripping I'd lose coverage and my friends with verizon always had coverage. Sometimes whole towns would not have tmo coverage or any gsm roaming either. At my daughters house in New Mexico there is no gsm service. Verizon only. So "look before you leap".