View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 05:43 PM
HTC Touch-Pro
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

HTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good workHTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Trying to MightyROM6 TP1 after unlocking (with screenshot) problem :)

Been a couple days since the MR6 was installed on the TP1, and it started acting EXTREMELY buggy today, ironically at the same time my TP2 did; right around Christmas lunch. Both instances were/are extremely weird, because my wife's phone doesn't have ONE app or after-market program installed - and my TP2 was the worst of the two cases and I have not made any modifications either after flashing to the newest supported Dec. 19th MightyROM.

I did a hard-reset on her phone, and it's working slightly faster now - I was surprised though, because I have come to expect consistent performance from MightyROM, especially on the final release of such a tweaked and improved ROM for the original Touch Pro 1. Hmmm.....

The huge issues with my TP2 however, is that it froze and became non-responsive on the unlock screen where the 4 digits are entered after using the slider - and although I am pressing my correct password in, it repeats "Wrong Password Entered" to me; and the worst part is I can't (at least I don't think I can) do a hard reset on the phone manually now - because I am stuck at the enter password screen, even after about 8 or 9 soft resets this afternoon Merry Christmas, haha, all I wanted to do was upload some pics to Facebook and send out some texts to friends and family, and my phone just took a dive.
August 12th... Droid-2! Still undecided; but leaning toward purchasing, as a phone to "tide" me over (according to great advice from ckeegan) until truly remarkable devices are released from Verizon fully operation on 4G networks in 2012!