View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 12:24 PM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How-To: Root your Droid

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf View Post
I know the feeling though my department is no where near as large.
Oh snap, I didnt know you were a "nozzle nut" too lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
yeah the only people who i have to help with their phones is the GF who has my Touch Pro.. my brothers droid which he could care less if its rooted or anything hes just excited to own one... and my boss he just went from Treo to Samsung Moment so hes always asking me how to do this and that with gmail or android.
Sometimes I feel like I work in IT lol. I get calls from the other stations all the time asking how to hook things up or make things work.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28