View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 03:07 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: Crystal>Glass>Transparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalupinja View Post
Here you can see I have clear music, mail, programs, and home screens as well as slider. But not people, stocks, photo and video!!! Where can I find the rest? I thought someone was going to bundle a nice cab for this, I can't seem to find links to what I have anymore either? Hmm.... Is there a reg edit?

I have moed9 editer, not sure what to do next tho.
You need to export those particular images from the manila files and edit them in any graphics editor. I suggest using cfcgui to extract the files. Or the latest version of mode9editor exports the images also.