View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 04:40 AM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Changed phone number, now cant get mms or internet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by titaniumgiant View Post
here is what i think u should do..dont tell them u changed anything! just say they issued u a new number and ever since then data dont work. thats it. do not pay them 30 bucks. thats bullshit they wanna charge 30 bucks for that. tell them to fix it cuz since fone number was changed it didnt work....plus u not lying..u just..witholding information lol
As suggest above is technically theft of services because you did change setting and there fore voided the flash they did. But being a flasher myself I would say go back to them tell them that changed your number and then tried to fix it with the advice of some idiots "myself included" and see if they will do you a solid and take the two minutes to enter the setting for you. Really with phone in hand it should only take 2 -5 minutes to get you back up and running.
The other thing that I did not mention is there WAP/MMS enabled on the new number?