View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 02:30 AM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Changed phone number, now cant get mms or internet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EN_VY View Post
So should I call cricket? And ask them for that number? I guess Im going to have to end up paying the dude again to flash my phone once again

Anyways, lets just say that I didnt mess with that number, the number I was supposed to change did match my phone number but still wasnt working.. PLease advice.. I feel so lost
To get back the number you deleted just do another OTASP *22804. But you will need to follow what I gave you above to get it working for WAP/MMS. Just don't pay for a reflash when it's so simple. and you have a great support group here.