View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 10:25 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need Keyboard Help ASAP!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkodak89 View Post
Hey Guys long time no post! Let me give you the rundown real quick on my situation. My last HTC Touch Diamond got water damage so I finally got my new one in today. I was texting and forgot that the default background color to texting was that ridiculous yellow color (which gives me a headache) so after searching through the manual for a way to replace the color, I found nothing. Than I remembered that I came on this site and downloaded new keyboards to my phone and I'm guessing that is what resulted in changing the background color to texting and selections. So I looked through my computer, found the file, downloaded it and tried it out. It pretty much took out all of my keyboards and just blurs and messes up when I open up the new keyboards. I lost my phonepad keyboard which is the one I use (12 keys like a normal phone) all the time so now I'm having to deal with messed up keyboards. Could one of you guys either help me out with keyboards that have a different background color and still have the phonepad keyboard, or at least link me to a cab that is the default keyboards? Something? Thanks guys. This is driving me insane.
The default keyboard is gray, isn't it? You should be able to uninstall whatever cab you installed. If you want the original keyboard, there's a cab in this post towards the bottom - "for Diamond\Touch Pro EzInput (v1.5.32437.0)". Post a screenshot of what's bothering you if you don't mind. I'm not sure what the problem is as I haven't run a stock rom in a long time.