View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 09:55 PM
mrkodak89
N00b

mrkodak89 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need Keyboard Help ASAP!!

Hey Guys long time no post! Let me give you the rundown real quick on my situation. My last HTC Touch Diamond got water damage so I finally got my new one in today. I was texting and forgot that the default background color to texting was that ridiculous yellow color (which gives me a headache) so after searching through the manual for a way to replace the color, I found nothing. Than I remembered that I came on this site and downloaded new keyboards to my phone and I'm guessing that is what resulted in changing the background color to texting and selections. So I looked through my computer, found the file, downloaded it and tried it out. It pretty much took out all of my keyboards and just blurs and messes up when I open up the new keyboards. I lost my phonepad keyboard which is the one I use (12 keys like a normal phone) all the time so now I'm having to deal with messed up keyboards. Could one of you guys either help me out with keyboards that have a different background color and still have the phonepad keyboard, or at least link me to a cab that is the default keyboards? Something? Thanks guys. This is driving me insane.