View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 01:48 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: I have a question for those with TEP expeince.

hmmm, it used to not be an issue at all...it wouldve got replaced no probs..

if he pays a deductable, heck, doesnt matter then.. just say he broke it or lost it.. metropcs can flash phones with a lost/stolen block on em.. say u lost it, resell it on craigslist for metro users only, get ur 100bucks back..now it was free..

going through sprint might flag ya.. b4 advanced exchange online got decomissioned i had a few tell me it hadnt been 30 days, id just call and get it though like it didnt matter though..

so i dunno, if he pays, its not even a question.. if he wants to try for free, may or maynot happen