View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 11:51 PM
HTC Touch-Pro
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

HTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good workHTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: Trying to MightyROM6 TP1 after unlocking (with screenshot) problem :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
i dont know how u flashed a TP2, if u cant solve this one, but thats here nor there lol..

just click ROM Update Utility dude.. itll do the rest for you...

if your flashing via sd card, which your not it looks like.. then you would take the signed_ruu.nbh(this is the ROM file itself) and rename it to RAPHIMG.nbh then place it on root of sd card(no folders)..put that sucker in bootloader and flash away...

but based on your screenshoot just run the UPdate Utility and youll be golden
You were right - I'll explain below - but I've just got one thing I'd like to say to you! ...... THANKS!

I saw the ROM Update screen come up, and it was identical to the screen and prompts I saw populate while running the unlocker, so I thought maybe it was just an included CDMA default unlocker Mike included in his zipped .exe files. I took your advice and follow through with the Wizard, and it installed everything as perfectly as I've come to expect from Mighty!

The reason why this one sort of snagged me half way through, was because flashing my TP2 was so seamless - I never had to unzip files and sift through RUU's or Page Pool Changers etc, I just downloaded the Dec. 6th version of MightyROM and it installed.

I am always happy to encounter some small issues though, it only adds to my own knowledge base and ability to surmount these small obstacles in the future.

Thanks again - I really appreciate it.

PS:
The MMS Verizon .cab for picture messaging fix that I used for my TP2, can also be used on the TP1 I'm assuming - correct? (Same with normal Verizon Provisioning) Have a good night and Merry Christmas!
August 12th... Droid-2! Still undecided; but leaning toward purchasing, as a phone to "tide" me over (according to great advice from ckeegan) until truly remarkable devices are released from Verizon fully operation on 4G networks in 2012!

Last edited by HTC Touch-Pro; 12-22-2009 at 11:54 PM.