View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 09:55 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP
Threadstarter

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: still need a TP2 upgrade for FREE?? i have 6 now, this old hustle still works..

you guyys need to realize, Sprint and asurion are 2 completely different and independent entities... SPRINT IS NOT ALLOWED TO GIVE REFUB TP1s http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...8&d=1255230959

asurion however will give you refurbs all day long without even second guessing it... that memo is not for Asurion

**for last poster above... you get 3claims in a rollinf 12month period... advanced exchages do not count as insurance claims, but still has the same 12 month rolling cycle as well it seems... i ahd sprint tell me one a while back had to goto store, because of that crap too...if thats the case, just go in... make sure you have a bug or 2 or youll just get hard reset and told to go home

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 12-22-2009 at 09:59 PM.