View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 08:14 PM
HTC Touch-Pro
Regular 'Geeker

HTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good workHTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Trying to MightyROM6 TP1 after unlocking (with screenshot) problem :)

Hi everyone,

I have a TP2 which is unlocked and re-flashed to the newest Dec. 19th MightyROM; but my wife has the Verizon TP1 that I am trying to Flash to the final release of MightyROM6. I have already unlocked the phone.

I watched this video series: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwfCK...eature=channel but am still unable to find the actual Rom Flashing file in the un-zipped MightyROM file

*What I am missing that the YouTube instructional video that Mike linked us to, is the "CUSTOM RUU" file he referenced in video 1 and 2 in order to actually flash the TP1 to the MightyROM6.

I AM ATTACHING A SCREEN SHOT of the unzipped contents of the MightyROM6 for TP1 below... I only have a signedRUU file, and the other files are not "windows32 compatible"

PLEASE help
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MightyROM6 TP1 flash attempt problems.jpg (424.5 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
August 12th... Droid-2! Still undecided; but leaning toward purchasing, as a phone to "tide" me over (according to great advice from ckeegan) until truly remarkable devices are released from Verizon fully operation on 4G networks in 2012!